The Success of BMG Under Ricardo Guimaraes

BMG is a financial institution that is owned and controlled by the Pentagna Guimaraes family. The family formed the firm in 1930 and named it Banco de Credito Predial S.A but later changed it to Banco de Minas Gerais. The bank has been in existence for over 80 years. Its existence in the market has made BMG comprehend about the Brazilian market. The bank offers credit solutions to corporations and individuals through services like such as Home equity loans, payroll credit card, used vehicles financing and financing of suppliers besides medium to large companies and economic groups.
The success of the firm has been enhanced through working with high-return portfolios. The corporation’s conservative credit policy has aided in having clean records and financial muscles to undertake various projects. A credit committee handles issues related to credit decisions with the view of enhancing the overall organizational goals of the bank. BMG is unique in terms of its operational excellence, use of technology, and its ability to make correct predictions about market movements.
The nationwide brand is served by a competent board of directors, which has independent members. Members of the board have been helpful in incorporate high levels of governance within the management practices of the financial institution. Some of their initiatives include; the strategic investor relations department, Anti-Money Laundering program and the independent internal audit. The synergy derived from the teamwork has played a pivotal role in augmenting cohesion within the bank.
Up to the mid 90’s, BMG’s main business focus was consumer and wholesale financing. The bank was also providing light and heavy vehicle financing. However, as the years passed, the bank decided to change its product portfolio. The bank switched its focus to offering payroll loans. Currently, BMG is the leader in provision of payroll loans. BMG signed an agreement for association with Itau Unibanco. The partnership was aimed at enhancing commercialization and distribution of payroll in Brazil. The agreement was signed on July 2012. The partnership between the two corporations resulted in the Banco Itau BMG Consignado SA. In 2014, the two firms signed another agreement aimed at unifying the business. Itau Unibanco owns 60 % of the capital stock votes while BMG owns the remaining 40%.
Ricardo Guimarães has played an imperative role in the growth of the company. Ricardo has been working for the bank since 1980. Owing to his successes, Ricardo Guimaraes was made the president and chief executive officer of the financial institution, a position he still holds to date.

Vijay Eswaran talks community with Premier league linkup

Across Asia there are a number of brands that continue to grow by leaps and bounds each year, which include the soccer’s English Premier League and the multi level marketing group QNet. In recent years, QNet CEO and founder Vijay Eswaran has been keen to improve the brand in Asia and in particular across India where his company has been enjoying a high level of growth and brand awareness. By choosing to align the QNet group with former Premier League champions Manchester City, Eswaran is leading his company into a new era where QNet will expand on a global scale with the backing of some of the best known athletes in the world.

However, there is more to the linkup between Eswaran and Manchester City than simply the many business opportunities that are created. The former Southeastern University student in the US has made sure the Premier League club he partnered his business with has as strong links with its local community as QNet does in Malaysia and India. Manchester City are known as a community club across the northwestern city of Manchester in England as they feature heavily in the community running programs to assist young people who may be struggling to find their way in life. Vijay Eswaran himself has recently been at the forefront of a series of educational programs across Asia designed to give those with little chance of achieving success a fresh opportunity in life.

QNet has recently been gaining a large following in India and at a recent conference the largest group of delegates were drawn from the company’s group of employees and independent contractors in the country. In a bid to assist those who are seeking to improve their lives Eswaran and QNet are offering Indian people the chance to bring their ideas for products and inventions to QNet and have them assessed for inclusion in the QNet range of products. Giving back plays an important role in the future of QNet, Vijay Eswaran and Manchester City, which is why this partnership could be of great benefit to people in many different areas of the world.